Life is busy—we get it. We are always looking forward to simplifying our busy schedules by choosing things that are more convenience. Dentures definitely do not fit this description. They can actually lessen your quality of life rather than enhancing it.
Caring for dentures involves more time in effort than regular brushing and flossing do:
- They must be removed and rinse after every meal to remove debris.
- They can be damaged during cleaning if not handled carefully.
- You must clean your tongue, cheeks and roof of your mouth when you remove your dentures.
- They must be thoroughly brushed at least once a day.
- They must be soaked in a special solution overnight to prevent them from losing their shape.
- They can lose their fit as your gums change and require to be relined at least every two years.
Sound like something you’d like to fit in your schedule? We didn’t think so. Talk to Dr. DeAndrade to learn how to ditch your dentures for All-On-4 dental implants for permanent results that look and act just like your real teeth.
Click the photo below to get your FREE ebook explaining how to Ditch Your Dentures!