The need to wear dentures is not limited to a certain age group. Tooth loss has no age limit and can affect young children through the elderly. Genetic issues, trauma and disease can all need to significant tooth damage and loss that require a natural looking and functional replacement.
Not all smile restoration appliances are created equal however. If you have an active lifestyle, dentures might not be what you are looking for. Here’s why:
- Limit the types of foods you can enjoy
- Require to be removed for cleaning after meals
- Can slip and cause difficulty speaking
- Can be an obstacle in romantic relationships
- Can be knocked loose while playing action sports
- Require adhesives and cleaners that you need to travel with
- Do not look like real teeth and can affect your self confidence when smiling
The next best thing to having your natural teeth is an All-On-4 dental implant. This full arch replacement anchors to your jawbone with four implant posts and we custom design the prosthetic that attaches to them. We can literally create the smile of your dreams that is permanent, free of limitations and only requires regular brushing and flossing.
Because All-On-4 dental implants look and act just like your real teeth, only you and Dr. De Andrade will know that they aren’t. This gives you the freedom to live your life to the fullest and not be held back by dentures.
To learn more about the benefits that All-On-4 can bring to your lifestyle; schedule an appointment with Anthem Periodontics and Dental Implants today.
To receive our FREE ebook about how to ditch your dentures and experience life as it was meant to be experienced, click the link below!